Saturday, February 7, 2015

six, seven, eight......flow

Well, two days disappeared into a vacuum! Heat and busy days and here we are cooling off by the river at the end of it.
We are so lucky to have so many beautiful natural places close to home. We have spent a lot of time in and on the Yarra over the years, as most Melbournites may - swimming, rowing, picnicking, walking, sometimes even living beside it...





I now have 12 private music students, three ukulele groups and a choir and for now they all fit into two very full days. Days full of music and lovely people. I do a day of volunteer work once a week. It has taken me a while to get to this point. Four years of study and trial and error. Finding the balance between work and parenting; working for myself in my chosen field and knowing when to say no.

It feels like there's a good flow to our family life just now, like that big old river.

I hope you are feeling something like that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment