Monday, March 23, 2015

Crafty Kids






It's pretty exciting isn't it when your kids start on their on crafty journeys! I bequeathed Bella my sewing machine and she has just finished making herself a pencil roll, with all the patience required to drive a machine that I myself can no longer tolerate! A new sewing machine can be warranted when two of us are sewing!!

The benefits of Steiner education include crocheting and knitting in class at least twice a week. Our house his dotted with gorgeous colourful bags and beanies. Skills to be carried into adulthood. 

I'm looking forward to the cold winter days spent inside cosy and crafty, with lots of soups and khoreshts and chai, and more knitting get togethers with my crafty friends.

What are you and yours working on these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment